Thursday, October 29, 2009

October storm



I wasn't ready for this much snow in October but now that it is here and the city has pretty much "shut-down" for awhile, I am coming around....it is really pretty!

So I took some pictures and went on the internet to find some intellectual, philosophical or awe inspiring quotes about snow for this post but I ended up with this one;

“When it snows, you have two choices: shovel or make snow angels”


So, I'm off to make a snow angel in the back yard with the dogs.....and then, I will shovel!

2 comments:

  1. =o) Thinking about you and hoping your are also keeping warm. It is beautiful though... any more pics you'll be posting?
    I want to see the snow angels =oP

    ReplyDelete
  2. i only shoveled. i should have made a snow angel.

    ReplyDelete