Thursday, February 19, 2009

snipets of heaven


There is a real "like/dislike" relationship with having children. One minute there isn't anything better in the world than being a mom and then the next you are wondering, "what the heck were we thinking when we decided to have kids"!

Not so with grandchildren (at this point in time anyway). The moment they arrive, the world is better than ok....it is pure joy. I think that it must be God's way of showing me a little snipet of what heaven will be like :)

4 comments:

  1. Love the picture with Burke and love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww, cute mama. can't wait to see all the pics and daily life stuff. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. And there is no cuter baby! I am a little prejudiced... Will be glad to check in on you here. Let's walk!
    Didn't know if you knew I had a blog also! www.engraveduponhishands.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Carla, I'm looking forward to reading about your wonderful family and seeing pictures.
    Yep, grandkids ARE special, I have 4 mo. old twins b/g now!

    ReplyDelete