Friday, March 27, 2009

white as snow




There is something magical about a spring snow (when it comes occasionally and unexpectedly)....quiet, serene...peaceful. It covers up all the winter brown and blankets everything in white.

I was looking outside this morning while I was pondering an appropriate a passage from my daily bible study;

Isaiah 1:18 (New International Version) 18 "Come now, let us reason together," says the LORD. "Though your sins are like scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they are red as crimson, they shall be like wool.

Like the city streets that are covered in white snow, God sent Jesus to completely cover my crimson sins!!! What a beautiful picture!

1 comment:

  1. I love it when God is present in moments like these and gives us a taste of what He is like. The snow is pretty today with the sun. The girls are sledding right now with my sister and her husband - first time this year for sledding. I'm thinking a walk tonight in the snow would be great.

    ReplyDelete